Next Challenge

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Week 2 Challenge: Villain

Unhand her Dan Backslide! I hope your Worst Hero is prepared, because this week's theme is...

Villain!

Muahahah! Drawings are due Saturday, October 2nd, so get those evil plans a'plotting and pick out your damsels for distressin'! If anyone has issues with posting to the blog, please email me or comment below.

Voting for next week's challenge is also open!

Announcements:
If you have any announcements you'd like to share with recruits, please email me ahead of time!
  • Recruit Rhoda has started a Spike Fan Club on Facebook! Show some love and join if you are a fan of your favorite squashin' and stretchin' dino...thing...guy?
  • The 27th is fast approaching! Spike's Sketch Squad would like to wish everyone the best of luck as classes start! Thank you again for your participation and enthusiasm for this project. Can't wait to see you all there! :)

KB

1 comment:

  1. I cannot express how delighted I am to know people who know who the Dover Boys are. I don't think even the people at my old Animation School had seen that cartoon. But it's kind of a staple of my childhood, along with those WWII propaganda cartoons.

    ReplyDelete